Teenagers are a very important part of the ministry at Harvest Baptist. We believe in training and equipping the next generation while providing them with a fun and exciting atmosphere. The youth group meets every Sunday morning for Sunday School at 10:30, Wednesday nights at 7:00, and Saturday soul winning and bus visitation at 10:00am. The teens have a special activity every month highlighted by camp in June and much more! We hope that you will join us!
At Harvest Baptist Church, we take our job very seriously. We know that Satan is fighting hard to destroy our youth. We recognize that today's youth are tomorrow's leaders, and we have dedicated our lives to mold our youth into the likeness of Jesus Christ. With all the negative influences our teens are exposed to, we do our best to create an atmosphere at HBC that is God-honoring and uplifting.
"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth..." Ecclesiastes 12:1
Our Mission as Youth Leaders:
1. Help each teen to develop a personal relationship with God
2. Strengthen relationships between teens and parents
3. Provide teens with the tools needed to withstand the trials and temptations of the world
4. Provide a Godly example of what it means to be an excited Christian
5. Build a firm foundation in the Word of God for them to know what & why they believe what they do